Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ornaments.

So I saw these awesome ornaments on Pinterest and just had to make some. So I called my friend Emily and said let's go! So we did. And it was a blast. I enjoyed it so much that I took my niece to the store and we made more. She said at least ten times it was the most fun she had ever had (she says that with every new experience).

What you need:
Clear glass ornaments (I used plastic too and glass worked so much better)
Acrylic paint

How to make it: Pour small amounts of the paint in the ball and move around. Once you've got the glass covered, put the tops on and spin the balls. If you let the balls sit, they will create a streaking affect over night. Easy, and fun! You can't mess them up. Some paint may sit in the bottom of the ornament, just pour out once you have your desired look.














No comments:

Post a Comment