Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pinterest.

I avoided this site forever because I knew I would want to do all kinds of projects with the time I don't really have. I've been "commissioned" to do a wedding painting for a friend, and the background has been complete for four months, but I HAVE to finish the other items in the painting this weekend. I promised it in September before I moved to Oxford for a little while.

With that said, that is my #1 priority with my free time this weekend. But I'm also going to paint my wrapping paper (I did this a long time ago), make more ornaments, and bake Christmas sugar cookies for the neighbors. I hope to have lots to blog about next week.

Meanwhile, these are a few things I'm hopeful to do in the near future as well:

This felt scarf is precious! It doesn't look too hard!

I don't like the look of this, but think it'd be cool to paint a chalkboard wall in my laundry and plan out meals like this. Would certainly help my budget.

These pinecone elves are PRECIOUS!

I'm honestly interested to see if this REALLY works.

This is just cool. Wait for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment