Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Family Pictures.

We bought my mom a gift card to Followell Fotography two years ago in the hopes of getting some good family pictures. About six years ago, we took one at the beach when C was a baby, and P has been asking for awhile now why he isn't in the family picture.

So, a few weeks ago we all packed our clothes up and drove over to Clinton to spend the afternoon with Robby Followell. Robby is not just an incredible photographer, he's a sweet friend. Honestly, he's been gifted by God with an eye to capture moments, and could probably be one of the best photographers I've ever been around. (And hey, I'm in advertising, I'm around photographers a lot.)

Here is a small sampling of a ton of pictures he took. So many great moments.









This could potentially be my favorite one. We didn't (obviously) know he was shooting us, and it captures exactly how we are. Especially Parker.


No comments:

Post a Comment