Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mississippi Children's Museum


This morning I was asked to join a client at the MS Children's Museum press conference and party. I have heard so much about this Museum from my sister-in-law, but really didn't know how cool it would be.

My first encounter with the Museum was at Mistletoe. Out of all of the vendors/stores, I stopped at their booth, begging them to let me buy this really cool toy they had. I just knew my niece and nephew would LOVE it (as would I). But they weren't for sale yet --- drats.

Needless to say, my interest was definitely perked for them -- they had such a cool, educational toy...and this morning, I was wowed. I felt like a kid as I went through each of the areas. I even fished for catfish (working with hand/eye coordination) with a 10yo. YES.

Here are a few more pictures for a sneak peak. Please go support this place. It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment