Friday, November 19, 2010

My point exactly.

This week, aside from last night, I haven't gotten home until 10:00 every night. So when I get home at 10:00, I eat dinner, watch 30 minutes of TV, shower and by this time it's around 11:30. At this point, I'm crawling in bed, hopeful to be asleep by midnight. I've had to be at work early two of these days, so I've not rested much.

This, my friends, is exactly why I named the blog withallthatfreetime. I woke up this morning (after 8 hours of sleep) feeling like I haven't slept all week. And I haven't. It caught me. Hopeful to have some free time this weekend to work on projects -- but if ever there is a lull in the blog, it's because I have lost all creative juices OR I'm getting home every night at 10:00.

The life of a young busy person. One day I will miss this gogogogo lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment