Thursday, July 28, 2011

Are you kidding me?


The beloved helmet. Way too heavy for me.

Indoor facilities.

Cool poster on the wall.

Walking out of the lockerroom.

Kentrell Lockett. Glad to see him back.

This is an underwater treadmill -- it lowers down into water. So very cool.

50 yard line at night.

End zone at night.

So I am spending a good bit of time in Oxford working, really enjoying what I'm doing. I love Ole Miss -- it's a part of me, so I'm glad to be back up here some.

Today we had an event in the indoor practice facility followed by a tour of the lockerroom, a walk down the tunnel to the field, some time on the field, etc. It was so fun to be "behind the scenes"...thoroughly enjoyed myself!

1 comment:

  1. Do your parents know you did this?! They will be so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete