Monday, August 8, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!




So my sweet friend Kendall...we've been friends since the 6th grade and she is one of the closest friends I have ever had in my life. We've lived together twice, and truly seek to be very transparent in our friendship with one another -- we are always really honest; I view her more like a sister.

To be somewhat vague, Kendall and Chad have had a hard time getting pregnant. They would tell you that at times they wanted to give up....and right when a peace that surpasses all hit and did the doctor said they were on a break, did they find out that Kendall was pregnant -- a little miracle baby if I'm being honest.

So, this past weekend I got to be the one person that knew the sex before everyone else - a true blessing and great honor. Before they cut the cake, we all grabbed hands and praised God -- such a testimony of Chad and Kendall's lives. So grateful to know them!

Congrats to these two -- so thankful for them and sweet little AnnaBelle Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment