Monday, September 19, 2011

One of the most fun nights of my life.

This past weekend two friends and I went to Nashville to see Taylor Swift and Needtobreathe. It started with me wanting to see Needtobreathe, but I quickly became excited to see Taylor, too, as I love her new album. It was an amazing time in Nashville and a very fun outing with two sweet friends!

We started out with dinner at Cabana in the downtown/Belmont area (this was such a fun/yummy place -- the booths had iPod hookups so you could listen to your own music while you dined) and I was enamored with the windows (I LOVE NATURAL LIGHT):


Laura, me and Kim.


Then we moved on to hangout time with my boys:



We were told they had early releases of their new album that we could buy and we could meet the band -- I was totally on board. They are one of my favorite bands ever! (this picture cracks me up with the different skin tones.)


This is us waiting for 45 minutes for Taylor to come on.....



And then she came....and sang for THREE hours. It was an extended concert for the Nashville area because it is her "home" (and they were filming -- probably for a movie). It was amazing!

She sang "Mean":



And "Our Song":



And then friends starting showing up....like Kenny Chesney:


And Andy Grammar (whom I LOVE):



AND.....TIM MCGRAW...shut it. I screamed like a little girl...I'm not even going to lie.



And then she flew over us and made eye contact. It was cray cray.



It was a fun, fun, fun night. I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment