Monday, October 31, 2011

My little companion.

When I decided to buy a dog, I had no idea it would change my life.
I had no idea I would be stripped of some of my independence.
I had no idea I was allowing something to be dependent on me.
I had no idea I was going to have to clean up as much poop in her pen as I did the first two weeks.
I had no idea I would question the decision I had made.
I had no idea that I would daily grow to love her so deeply.
I had no idea I would love coming home to see her sweet self get excited about me being home.
I had no idea that as she stood under me while I got ready in the morning, the sweet little touch of her fur would show me her love.
I had no idea that a dog could love so hard.
I had no idea she would already be so loyal.
I had no idea she would change my life.
Love this little boo...so thankful for her!





No comments:

Post a Comment