Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Break Thru 2011.

So most people would tell you they loved college wayyy more than high school. And most people say they would NEVER go back to high school. Well, I, and most of my friends, feel differently. We had such an amazing group of friends back in the day, and truly loved our time together in high school.

Growing up, we all went to a retreat called Break Thru every year in Alabama. It happened to fall right after Christmas and was one of the best ways to start the new year. So, many years later, we had a reunion to relive our time at Break Thru, see each other and worship together -- a great time for sure!


My friends Tripp and Paul. Both in Nashville, both musicians. Paul just produced Mat Kearney's new album. They are both pretty cool people.

Me and four of my best high school friends. Chrissy hadn't gotten there yet.

P and C. The kids got to come too and had an absolute blast running on all that land.

Worshiping. Just like old times -- Bethany Barr Phillips, David Cooke, Paul Moak and Tripp Ethridge.

Just loved this. Very peaceful area.

This is my friend Ben. We call each other Cleatus. Thankful for our friendship throughout the years!

My best Kendall. Love her to pieces.

Maggie, my bro and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment