Saturday, October 20, 2012

Living it up -- NEEDTOBREATHE

If you know me, you completely understand and appreciate my love for music. I've never been a good singer (I've asked God if I can be in the choir in Heaven), however, that does not keep me from singing. Out loud.

And I love live music. Definitely in my top 10 (maybe top 5) things to do.

And I pride myself on finding music before its cool to find it. Below are some pictures (UGH, my videos won't load) from a recent Needtobreathe concert. I can't take full credit for Needtobreathe as my SIL introduced me, but I liked them before it was the cool thing to do....back when they'd hang out with fans after their shows. Yea.

And they came to town with Drew Holcomb, another up-and-comer. He's legit. Definitely a new favorite.

One of my best friends Emily won free tickets to NTB -- on the front row. We were up there with a bunch of college students so I felt a little old, but it was amazing being that close. In fact, Bear emptied his water bottle on me. Seriously. My shirt and face were soaking wet. While those around me (who also got wet) probably thought "I AM NEVER WASHING MY CLOTHES/FACE AGAIN..." all I could think was "OMG. I am soaking wet." [I wasn't mad -- very entertained, but I showed how I've matured over the years. If NKOTB had done that back when I was 11, I would never have washed my clothes again.]

My ear rang for two solid days --- here's to getting old, and losing my hearing from many more concerts.

Go watch their newest song here: Difference Maker. LOVE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment