Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FRIENDS

I got to see lots of friends this past week. It started out in Birmingham visiting with my friend AH, her husband Tommy and their new baby, AD. These are my friends that were blessed with adoption and it was wonderful to be able to spend time with that bundle of goodness. That sweet little one has truly been prayed for.





I then spent some time with my friend Sarah. She was a friend of mine at Ole Miss -- I felt like a big sis to her as she was coming in when I was leaving. We catch up about once every few years! We also went to see Sara Bareilles and she was absolutely amazing. Definitely recommend!





I then came back for a "family lunch" with the same friends -- AH, Tommy and AD except this time my whole family and AH's mom joined us. I truly feel like they are my family as AH is the friend that I've had the longest -- we've known each other 22 years.

And I just love this one of my lil bit.


Needless to say, life has been ultra busy, but soooo sooo good. I am truly thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment