Friday, March 21, 2014

My health assessment...

So part of this whole detox was the promise that I would be analyzed before I started, and then immediately following the end (which was technically 14 days, but I'm currently at 26, I believe).

That said, I had my assessment today.......and this is what I was told:

My cholesteral dropped by the following:
HDL original: 71, now: 68
LDL original: 74, now: 54
(I was told the total was too low now....gotta start on the fish oil)

Blood pressure dropped by the following:
Original: 130/80
Now: 112/72

Triglycerides dropped by the following:
Original: 98
Now: 78

My glucose went up (still in low range) but we are trying to figure out what's causing that....really kinda weird...(think it might be the stress of my project launch this week)
Original: 94
Now: 100

Body Fat Mass lost: 15.6lbs

My original test weren't causes for major concern, however, the results show how my body is responding to being treated so differently. I show you this, not because you care, but mainly so you can know how eating clean foods affect your insides. My body gave me a huge high five today.

No comments:

Post a Comment