Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun Times.

2011 has not disappointed so far. It seems like every time I turn around something is going on....


Like my sweet friend Dorothy's wedding -- where I got to see a very good friend Ginger. It had been awhile and was so good to catch up!


Or spending the day in Starkville with these two -- so young, yet so wise. Thankful that I get to know them and have journeyed with them!

And of course, these two. They have been my true sisters in Christ for a long time, but now they are also my sisters by sorority. I used to think it was a bit weird, but after having grown-up and revisited initiation, I totally get it. Thankful again to journey with these two.

So that's all for now. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. ummm, hello????? dinner with Maggie & I did not make this post????

    j/k! :)

    ReplyDelete