Thursday, January 13, 2011

IKEA: my home's best friend.

Ikea has quickly become one of my all-time favorite stores. It's possible that much of that love comes due to the fact there is not one here and I am only able to visit once/twice a year. My home has grown to love it too -- I have two rugs and recently purchased this great table for my entryway.

So the other day during whitedeath2011, I decided to be productive and put the table together. I emptied the box:


And then I organized it as any slightly OCD person would (after all, there were lots of pieces):

And then I realized I had no idea where my screwdrivers were....so I figured, who am I kidding anyway, and I called my dad. He came over last night and walllaaaa:


I am truly thankful for my daddy. He is so patient with me, is willing to do whatever I need and loves me through the small little graces like putting my table together.

1 comment:

  1. Tons and tons and tons better than the other--I love it!! I can't wait to place a baby on top for a photo :) Since your house is apparently my new studio......

    ReplyDelete