Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Announcements and Invites.

So I know I'm supposed to send out "moved" cards so people know my new address. But because I would rather put money toward my Christmas decorations and I'm really not that organized, an email will suffice.

However, the following "moved" cards are so cute:


Love this one. Totally how I feel right now:


And even though this is totally against all social rules for a nonmarried to put up anything to deal with weddings (who really cares anyway), I saw these darling wedding invitations. My great friend and coworker E sent his wedding invites out last week (click here to see) and they were so unique and different. I was quickly reminded that to be unique and different is totally in. Totally.

I'm really obsessed with this first one:



No comments:

Post a Comment