Monday, November 15, 2010

A favorite friend.


This is my friend Laura. She is seriously one of my most favorite people. We've known each other for about two years -- served together numerous times, and she's one of those people that God put in my path and our friendship just clicked. I'm a few years older than her (AGE IS JUST A NUMBER PEOPLE), but she is wise beyond her years.

I got to see her Saturday and it truly was such a blessing. Whatever worries, trials, excitements we face, we can ramble on for a few hours, hug each other and know it'll be months, possibly years before we see each other again. But that's okay, because God gave us a sweet friendship, covered by his grace. Find friends like this...they remind you of the transparency and goodness of real friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment