Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Christmas Labels

Every year I make my own Christmas cards. I'm about to start that process again (not a clue what I'm going to do), cause I believe last year topped them all. What beats a picture of two zebras hugging on a piece of red card stock with a vellum sheet covering that states:

All that I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all that I have not seen.

The Lord created that card while I was in Africa. Not much can beat a message and picture from Him. I'm on a tangent. Sorry.

So, my friend Micah is a sucker for all of those sites you get great stuff at discounted prices, and he told me about one of these sites which led me to One Kings Lane. I don't go to the site often, but the other day I did....and I shouldn't have.

I purchased these:


The site, Erin Condren has some really cute ideas (some are a little busy)....but I'd take a look if I were you.

Love these too:

No comments:

Post a Comment