Thursday, November 4, 2010

The name.

I think the name of a blog says so much about a person. For instance, I recently read a blog named "what fell down the rabbit hole"....based on creative ideas from a girl who loves music, art, photograhy, etc. Well, reading that title from Alice and Wonderland makes you believe that a person has to be somewhat out of the box and creative to name their blog after Alice and Wonderland. Make sense?

So, I wanted a clever name, but because I'm not really creative with names, I came up with this: withallthatfreetimeIhave.blogspot.com. Because if you know me, you know sometimes I can be seriously sarcastic. I'm not saying it's good, but it's reality. And if you know me even better, you know that I don't really have free time, so it's somewhat entertaining that I have a blog. So here's to me being sarcastic, and finding more free time to work on fun projects I can blog about! Cheers!

(oh, and the "Blank Canvas" statement -- let's just say I feel like my paint was stripped off of my most recent canvas and sweet Jesus is about to paint a more beautiful picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment